Friday, April 17, 2009

First photos I took with my 2nd camera . . .

This camera had the ability to take a few photos without a card and they were stored in the camera memory. I just did not know how to get them out until this week. I finally asked how to do it. You just upload the same way but without a card in your camera. lol Anyway, before I could add a photo card to my camera and while I was heading for the bus stop when I came out of the store, I saw this rainbow. It came out and disappeaed so fast that I had no time to really compose a good shot. I still like the rainbow although the photo is cluttered with other stuff.

6 comments:

Malyss said...

I love rainbows! Do you know that there is a treasure hidden at each foot of a rainbow?...

Anonymous said...

I've loved rainbows since the Noah story in my childhood! Thanks.

Elaine

Lilli & Nevada said...

these are beautiful shots of the rainbow Paulie, i love to see rainbows. i wish there really was a pot of gold at the end but i guess we will never know will we.?

dot said...

The rainbow is pretty. I seldom see one here.

SandyCarlson said...

Your camera has a cool feature. You do great!

Rune Eide said...

A rainbow is never to be missed. They may look alike but the context always differ.

PÅS Thank you for the nice comment on my bench! I'll try to keep them coming on Friday's when I can.

About Me

My photo
WELCOME to my blog. I hope you will return often.

I am on my third digital camera, all Olympus. I enjoy using it and sharing my photos. I also enjoy writing. I hope to share a little of each on this blog. My main blog is Postcards From the Northwest.

Kerri and I will continue to add benches to "For the Love of Benches Continued . . . " blog also. It is good to continue to share with her!

Continuation of the Kiggins House Re-model photos were lost when my computer crashed.

The latest city project, TURTLE PLACE, will unfold here as I have time to add photos. It is complete and maybe I can find enough photos someday to show you the final results. Next project after the two I am working on now. . .


Blog Your Blessings Sunday