Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Think my camera is dead. . .

I went to press on the button to open up the zoom lens today and I accidently touched another button I don't know what it is for. The lens would not come out. I asked at a camera shop and they couldn't get it to work -- I had bought new batteries that were charged. . . they told me to go to another camera repair place. It is too late tonight but I will go there tomorrow. I feel so lost without my camera. Found 4 different benches to photograph today and couldn't. It was a "to die for" sunset tonight and no camera. sigh I was going to get a new camera but nothing is as good as my old one. I want to stay with Olympus tho. Maybe the camera guy can fix it tomorrow. Until then, no posts from me.

6 comments:

SandyCarlson said...

I hope the CPR at the camera shop works out.

Katney said...

I wore out another camera last week. DH ios looking for the receipt now, as it was my Christmas p[resent last year and it has a year's manufacturer's warantee. It won't focus. The older camera is still working, but also has its problems.

I hope you can get yours fixed, Paulie, but you must have been kind to it as you've had it quite a long time. I think I've had at least three in the time you've had yours.

Rune Eide said...

Sad to hear! I hope you get it fixed since one works best with equipment one is comfortable with. It always takes time to "break in" a new one.

Kerri Farley said...

So Sorry!I hope you get it fixed!!

Love Bears All Things said...

Maybe it is locked.

dot said...

Sorry to hear that. I know I'd be lost without my camera. Sure hope they can fix it for you.

About Me

My photo
WELCOME to my blog. I hope you will return often.

I am on my third digital camera, all Olympus. I enjoy using it and sharing my photos. I also enjoy writing. I hope to share a little of each on this blog. My main blog is Postcards From the Northwest.

Kerri and I will continue to add benches to "For the Love of Benches Continued . . . " blog also. It is good to continue to share with her!

Continuation of the Kiggins House Re-model photos were lost when my computer crashed.

The latest city project, TURTLE PLACE, will unfold here as I have time to add photos. It is complete and maybe I can find enough photos someday to show you the final results. Next project after the two I am working on now. . .


Blog Your Blessings Sunday